Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Eli learns to fold his arms for prayer & says Bird!

On our last family home evening, we watched as Eli looked at us as we said our prayers. He looks at all of us back and forth every time we pray. So, after we had our closing prayer, we took turns showing Eli how to fold hour arms for prayer and he did it!!!! He never ceases to amaze us! Children are so smart, they have the capacity to soak up everything they hear & see and what we teach them. They are limitless! I pray that Rico and I can continue to be a positive example to Erin and Eli.

Eli also learned how to say "bird". He likes to look for birds in the sky.

1 comment:

Sorensen Family said...

Awww...you guys are such great parents. I know Erin is a wonderful sister and setting an example for him too. I told Jeremy today about how often Erin asks for me to sew her a dress even though it's all crooked and uneven...he said I ought to make her one for her birthday! I think I'll do just that! I'm not sure if I should attempt making pajama pants for Eli...remember the Little Mermaid one I made for Erin?? (jer remembers that one! hahaha)