Friday, July 11, 2008

Temple Square in Salt Lake





We walked around temple square on our last day in Salt Lake. We went on top of the building of the Conference Center and Eli and me took a picture with the State Capitol building behind us. We also visited Brigham Young's house and we thought the kid's playroom was just adorable! Since it is our very first time at temple square, of course we had to get a classic picture of the family in front of the Salt Lake Temple. We lastly visited the HUGE visitor center and took a picture there, admiring Christ and contemplating on his love for us and his atoning sacrifice, so that families can always be together for eternity.

4 comments:

Elise said...

Sokimna,
My sister has the same background as you funny huh. You have a lot of stuff on here and to think I didn't even know it was here. Good luck with you calling that I knew you were going to get!!

Katie said...

Isn't Salt Lake so much fun! I love Eli and the stickers! That was so funny! I have to check your blog more often...you have been updating a lot. :) It's fun to see what you have been up to.

Cheney's said...

I love your family!!! How are things going? I'm glad you found me on facebook and I could get your blog. :)

Hilarie* said...

Wow you and your family are so beautiful. I love your pictures. Very pretty. Looks like you all had some fun! But we still missed you for the 4th.