Monday, August 30, 2010
A visit to the Taylor Science Museum at the Y!
So, we visited the science museum at daddy's school and a lot were under construction. What Erin enjoyed most was all the fascinating rocks she saw. She wrote down the names of the rocks she liked and came home to look it up! I might have a little geologist! We parked pretty far from the museum and the walk exhausted the kids, so we came home and made giant sugar cookies! It was yummy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
can we say rico junior?? Eli is getting so big!!! and can I have one of those sugar cookies... they look delicious!
The kids are getting so big.
WOW! Laura collects rocks! she started since she was 2...i have containers full of different rocks from beaches or places we went to where there's rocks. Eli and Miles could be twins! they are soooo much alike.. I would love for one day to have them side by side and take a picture. LOL the cookies looks yummmy!
Post a Comment