Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fourth of July parade in Rexburg to Ca's briday shower


My little sis' bridal shower. Amy was a great host! Thanks Ame's for always taking care of us! We love you!

My baby sis had a busy summer! She graduated from BYU Idaho in July and then got married in August!

So, we tried this BBQ restaurant in Utah that Guy Feiri went to - I'll have to say that the Blair's BBQ tops theirs.

We watched the 4th of July in Rexburg this year - it was pretty awesome. I liked in better than last year in Sandy, UT.

My little Erin just loves to take pics of herself. I think this is a cute one!

2 comments:

Cheney's said...

Pascuals!!! How are you doing? Miss you guys. Next time we're in town well have to get together. :)

Ashley said...

Good luck in everything. You'll be a great teacher! Maybe we'll follow you to BYU soon! Tell Dr. Rico and the kids hello!