Mike, our neighbor got new glasses and came over to show them off to us. We put them on Eli...he's so funny!
Monday, January 12, 2009
The Nutty Professor & Tooth Fairy
Yup! Erin's top tooth finally fell off. We were having dinner last night and as she was grinding her teeth while eating, it was so loose that it was hanging off by a hair. I told her to pull it off and she refused to and before you knew it as she was holding on to it, it came off. She immediately started to laugh out loud, followed by a hysterical cry. It was hilarious. I wish I could have captured it on video camera. The tooth fairy will pay a visit for sure tonight.



Mike, our neighbor got new glasses and came over to show them off to us. We put them on Eli...he's so funny!
Mike, our neighbor got new glasses and came over to show them off to us. We put them on Eli...he's so funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Eli is getting so big!! He looks like a little man.
Nang...i really wished you captured Erin's incident on camera. I can totally picture it happening...poor baby, but it's sooo funny! LOL...Eli is a character!
eli is such a goober. lol. the glasses makes him looks like an old-young man. lol!
so cute. erin looks like the guy from can i have your number now lol "grace kelly grace kelly grace kelly" hehehe. i miss and love you all!
-ate emily
We miss all of you guys in CA. Emily, I almost cried frying eggs and red hotdogs today because it reminded me of the morning you made breakfast for us....I know...I'm a retard!
Phearp, you can have Eli for a couple of days, but you'll have to return him...hehe!
Pa, we keep playing phone tag. It's ok...I know you're busy with lil Jakey! Miss you much
Nang even though im a block away, i miss the kids everyday...im sad i miss every moment by a second!
ps. my roommate farts in her sleep..
pss. the other one farts while watching movies!
hahaha! help!
Ca, I wish I could tell you that you could take refuge here at our house...but you know what!?! We do the same thing here too! LOL
I love your tooth story!!! That totally cracked me up. But she sure looks cute with the whole in front of her smile! :) Super cute! It just shows shes getting bigger everyday! Brooklyn keeps asking if her tooth can fall out now!! lol...
wow eli is just the cutest thing in the world.
Post a Comment