Ok, so I stole this pic from my sister! Jacob is the cutest little thing! He was a premie, born at 26 weeks and a little over 2 pounds. He is growing beautifully, catching up with my Eli. He's now over 12 pounds and almost five months old. He is the miracle baby!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
My handsome little Jakey!
Ok, so I stole this pic from my sister! Jacob is the cutest little thing! He was a premie, born at 26 weeks and a little over 2 pounds. He is growing beautifully, catching up with my Eli. He's now over 12 pounds and almost five months old. He is the miracle baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
So sweet!! What a little chunk. I love his little shoes!
How did you do that? I didn't know you could do that...so cool! Yeah...he's getting big huh? Love you!
He's adorable, and it's amazing that he is so healthy after being born so early. It's amazing what neonatal units can do.
thanks to e-pheap, i hooked him up with his grown up look. he is a cute little patootie. miss you nang.
Post a Comment