Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Erin turns SEVEN!




My little girl is getting big! Today, Erin turned seven years old!!! This was the first year we celebrated her birthday without our family. We had cake with friends in our backyard. Erin is so lucky to have such sweet and thoughtful friends here. We love them very much. Thank you for making her birthday memorable. This is the only picture we have on her birthday. Our camera has not been functioning properly lately. Despite that, we quickly ate our cakes; Erin opened her presents and had fun playing outside with her primary friends. She loves her presents and had the biggest smile on her face when she opened them.

5 comments:

Jeff, Nancy and Nathan said...

Happy Birthday Erin. Too bad we couldnt be there. Although I'm in sunny Mexico right now, and the weather at home doesn't look so warm. See you soon.

Nikki Nichols said...

Oh my goodess, tell Erin I said Happy Birthday again, and those cakes are so so so cute. You are too creative!!!

Sorensen Family said...

HAPPY BIRS-DAY Erin! You da beh gurh. Jacob is thinking about you in tock-ton. =) LOL...LOL...LOL.. I wish I was there to celebrate with you guys! I'll make it up to you at Christmas okay Erin?? LOVE YOU! Nang...please share your great recipes with me. BTW-please check my blog to see how lil Jacob is doing.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN! my little girl is growing up! i can't believe you're 7!! you know, thats one LUCKY number. just one more year and you're getting baptized! i can't wait to see you in two weeks! p.s. i have a surprise for you! love you!!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday best friend! i miss u. & i love you!!!love ate emily